POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I love povray radiosity : I love povray radiosity Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  I love povray radiosity
From: m1j
Date: 19 May 2005 22:00:01
Message: <web.428d43a86648e569dce7a310@news.povray.org>
There is no light in this scene. I am sure that it could be more accurate or
better in some way but POVRay does produce a very good image with
radiosity. I spent the last bit looking for another rendering engine that
provided for objects to be lights. I did not find another program that
would do this or that would do it as easy as povray.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cornell_room1.jpg' (85 KB)

Preview of image 'cornell_room1.jpg'